Saturday, June 10, 2006

Life Sucks

The weekend started and ended.... and I was stuck in my cubby hole at workplace the entire day on Saturday. And feeling hassled about it I spoilt my sunday by not going out.... I was in in the office... slogging it out on Saturday... to make others rich... what do I get... nothing... not even a word of thanks...

Luckily my old friend Ranga came to meet me on Sunday and it was a morning well spent... we had lunch at Sai Shakthi hotel, Malleswaram and caught up with each others lives... as we had met up after nearly 5 months... nice.. some kind of a consolation prize for losing a weekend amidst rocks and wilderness...

Let us see... and wait with a hope that next weekend is more relaxed and I get my planned offs... so I can go out and do photography.... on a bright and clear day to climb hills, descend ravines, wade through streams, stare at the open skys, reflect beside calm lakes....

only time will answer....

No comments: