Thursday, August 10, 2006

Outing of last week... report next week..

For now I want to tell you all about how many countries I have visited and what all countries I will be visiting next year. Starting this December 3, I am on a RTW tour on motorcycle along with two of my best friends Kishore and Kuttappa. Visit our website www.borderlessbikers.com to know more about this tour and help us if possible.

Countries I have visited.


create your own visited country map
or check our Venice travel guide

Countries I will be visiting next year on my motorcycle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sahasi,

marking the visited places in the world is a very ineresting - tool..I have done this and it shows that I have covered 4% of the area...... very interesting......! thanks, will look forward to more of ur contrbutions.

Anonymous said...

Bangalore SUCKS as well as the places around bangalore!

Dunno how ppl keep themselves happy going out to places like chhhunchi falls / sangam, makedatu(feel like puking here)..they all suck to the core !

You ask me what do I do ?
There is one state known as Goa :D..even some places in karnataka far far removed from bangalore!

And yes all this done on weekends, even Goa.and on bike :-)

I want snow, I want rain, I want cold, I want fog, I want huge waterfalls.

I think the whole purpose of this blog is defeated..I mean self-defeating.All d o g s chained to a place called bangalore...can only go so far.

If you want o break away from this..STOP!!

Anonymous said...

It is because of people like you that Bangalore SUCKS. Too many outsiders coming and polluting and spoiling the wonderful ambiance of the city and its environs. If you don't like what you have here get lost. Go to Goa or wherever you want and you will end up on the streets because there are not enough job opportunities.
If you think you can do Goa on a weekend on bike you are either a BLOODY IDIOT or a RIDING MANIAC who doesn't want to spend any time on the beach or in water but just ride up and down the wide BORING highway.
If you had so much courage why don't you give ur name. You don't even have the guts/ balls to come out and fight. Fighting guerella style is equal to cowardice.
Saala Kayar!.