Thursday, November 15, 2007

Working and Working out

You must be wondering what I mean by the strange title. Well I haven't done anything much except sit in the library and work on the computer, read books and browse through magazines. Yes the same library I blogged about yesterday.

What am I doing so much on the computer, you might wonder... well I blog on this and also on another site known as Instablogs Network. This is where they are trying to bring bloggers and readers together and it has an editorial policy which limits important (what they feel is important) news can be posted along with the bloggers opinion. I have been able to successfully file about 30 stories a month to the instablogs network. There have been quite a few readers, responses to the site there too. I call it my news blog and this as my personal blog. You could check it out too if you feel like it http://srinidhi.instablogs.com.

It may be a little slow in loading but, it will load nevertheless. Sometimes it just goes down and I get a message saying "Instablogs is not available at the moment, please try later". Isn't it rather strange?? I find it rather strange.

Apart from that I have been generally having a good time. Came home in the evening and hit the gym. Our apartment has a superb gym. Worked out on the treadmill, weights et al for about one hour and then went to Mary's home for the usual south Indian dinner and returned home. Not feeling sleepy I am just tinkering around on the comp, it is 12.30 am and now I think I will go to sleep.

Gotta think about doing something tomorrow.... maybe I will go to the indoor wall climbing club nearby or even better go downtown and oogle at the bikes on the road. Or maybe sit at home and read the books I have borrowed from the library. Let us see, let me sleep and wake up in the morning.

Adios amigos! see you soon.

No comments: