Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Getting Mail from another RTW Biker


I got a mail from Christopher Dawe on behalf of Hubert Kriegel, a biker who is currently travelling through Columbia on his motorcycle with a sidecar. He started off from New York on February 16, 2005 and is planning to travel 10 years on the road. He just wanted information about India because his plans are to travel to India this year.



Well I wrote back apologetically saying that I was in US and not much help to him and then feeling curious I visited his website http://www.thetimelessride.com/ and voila! I was surprised to see the simplicity of the design and directness of the approach.



The site is more of a photoblog with numerous pictures of Hubert's travels on the bike and the sights he has seen on the road. I kinda feel envious that at 52 he is still up and about on the road travelling on a motorcycle... hope I will be fit and able to take time off at that age.. if I live that long by the grace of god. He has an interesting bio worthy reading... he has been doing various things for a living from running a restaurant in Paris... to being a real estate agent in New York... But being a perennial biker wanting to hit the road is what I like about him.

1 comment:

Rockstar Template said...

i wil add ur Blog to my Blog Roll

You Add Mine !!