Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Great Vacations happen at Moreys Piers

During the recent labor day long weekend I vacationed at New Jersey and it was one hell of a holiday. Apart from the usual sight seeing and visiting shopping malls, hanging out at the watering holes, the best thing about this New Jersey Vacation was a visit to the Morey's Piers Amusement Park, the best in NJ. East coast of the US is quite different from the flat Texas I live in and visiting here was more than a welcome change for me.

Personally I like extreme sports and love to live life on the edge. And I found my nirvana at the Morey's Piers, the fast roller coasters, amazing rides, exciting fun games etc were the best of the New Jersey attractions. One of the unique features of the Morey's Piers is that there is something providing fun and excitement for the entire family, especially children!! The number of thrills, rides and attractions encompassed in the three piers and two waterparks is something that is amazing and even unbelievable until you see it for yourself.

And what is more, at Morey's piers everyday of the week has some special offer associated with it. For example I visited on Monday and there was the "Magical Monday" offer going on. And what happens is that every Monday of this year (the 40th in operation); some lucky Guests will be randomly picked and awarded fun prizes - such as wristband upgrades, free food and games and even special amenities and party packages. Other specials at Morey's Piers include Tues"Day" Time Special ($20); Xtreme Ride Wednesdays ($30); Thirty Dollar Thursdays and Fired up Friday deals for just $20. Now that is a bargain.

While at New Jersey I stayed with my family and so I didn't have to search for hotels, motels in the area. But if I had to I would have to just visit the Morey's piers website which has all the requirements to give you a great New Jersey Vacation. The site provides information on local hotels & motels, attractions, restaurants, nightlife etc.

Summing up I would say that Morey's Piers in New Jersey is one of the best places for not only individuals, youth groups and couples but it is a great location for a family beach vacation. And if you are planning to take a vacation before the winter sets in, Morey's piers should be on the top of your list of options.

Don't just wait and wonder book your tickets and head out for a fabulous, fun weekend at Morey's Piers.

No comments: