Thursday, November 06, 2008

Military Gear Site Has Fantastic Options!

Since early childhood I have been fascinated by military, police and all the uniformed protectionary forces. As a youth I wanted to get into one of these forces and serve my community. But that didn't happen and I am doing something else for a living. But whenever I get an opportunity to express my adoration and respect for these wonderful people I do.

I recently came across this website which is a one stop shop for all gear used by uniformed forces. Be it Military, police or even a high-tech industrial security force, the LA Police Gear website has everything that would be needed by them. The 5.11 Flashlight listed on the site for $169.99 is one heck of a gadget. With a standard capacity of 90 lumens and peaking at 270 Lumens, this flash light really creates daylight on the darkest night.

Moreover the 5.11 Tacitcal Light for Life comes with a limited lifetime warranty with its internal parts assured to perform for over 50,000 cycles. With a sturdy impact resistant polymer body, this flashlight is a winner all the way. You just need to get one if you are going out into the forest in the night.

No comments: