Friday, January 09, 2009

Bridging gaps or linking places???

These are some pictures I captured during my drives in and around my home in Dallas area. I chose a few pictures of bridges for this post, because like they say a bridge links two places which would have been otherwise divided. I remember a quote from David Russel about bridges: The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn. Insightful right?

Another quote which I like very much is from Jim Rohn which reads: Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.

And ofcourse my all time favourite: People who have lost relationships often wonder why they can't just let it be "water under the bridge." It is water under the bridge - the trouble is we do not live on the bridge but in the river of life with its many twists and turns.
How true!!!

No comments: