Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some Great Jokes


My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping the channels..
She asked, 'What's on TV?'
I said, 'Dust!'

*-*-*-*-*


My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 100 in about 3 seconds.'
I bought her a scale.

*-*-*-*-*


My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.
My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'
'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since.'
'My God!' says my wife, 'who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'

*-*-*-*-*


When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the truck, the car, playing golf - always something more important to me.
Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors.
I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I came out again and I handed her a toothbrush. I said, 'When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway.'

*-*-*-*-*



A great one liner about marriage
Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is the husband.

1 comment:

Gopinath Mavinkurve said...

Nice jokes, sri! One more here:
Hubby: Where do you want me to take you for our anniversary, honey?
Wife: To someplace I havent been in a long time.
Hubby leads her to the kitchen!

Btw, Marriage is not just a word it is a sentence! (As in 'sentenced for life'!)