Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Contemporary Furniture

I have always been of the firm opinion that a home should have minimum furniture and maximum space. But then this principle doesn't mean that we sacrifice any of our necessities. For example I need a utilitarian desk to work at home. But most desks available in furniture stores are so big and hog so much space I'd find it difficult to fit it in my corner niche.
Recently I visited this cool online rustic furniture store where I found just the right desk for my corner. The Walnut 3 Drawer Corner Desk is simply utilitarian, consumes little space and is shaped different making it a unique piece of furniture. The desk gives a natural earthy feel to my study and being hand-crafted it gives a human touch. Now that I have found this online store, I am sure I will be visiting this regularly to check out their offerings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Contemporary Furniture" to our Directory of Furniture .You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

furniturechoice.info Team

http://www.furniturechoice.info

Anonymous said...

Select the best contemporary furniture India at theurbandecor.com. You'll find the best designs suitable for your home & also get the best online bedroom furniture india.It has different varieties to select.