Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Branson, Missourie: A place for fun and festivities this summer

Summer is the time when almost everyone in the US travel. While teenagers and older people travel by themselves to Europe, Mexico or Caribbean islands, families with children drive/ fly across the country visiting remote and well known parts of the US. This is the way young kids get to know their country and appreciate its recent history and heritage.

One of the most popular destinations I have heard about is Branson, Missouri. Sited in the Midwest region of US and famously known as the entertainment capital, Branson is famous for its shows. Summer is already here and the top destination on my list is Branson, MO. My internet research led to one of the most famous hotels: Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing. I have heard this hotel offers the most comfortable rooms and easy to access to all the shows and important tourist attractions. When I stay here I am sure to be in the center of all the action. Another hotel on my list of preferred places to stay is Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel, also situated bang in the center of Branson, MO.

When I travel I like to stay in the heart of the city so I will have easy access to shopping, restaurants, attractions and in Branson, I am fond of the river walk. I would like to go for a stroll across the river walk every morning and do some window shopping, grab a leisurely breakfast. Another great place I look forward to spending quality time during my vacation is at the new Payne Stewart Golf Club, set amidst breathtaking scenery.

Branson's events are the most important attractions of this city. Summer events include the Father’s Day Salute, National Kid’s Fest at Silver Dollar City, the 10th Annual Clown Jam, etc. Apart from these mega events, there are hundreds of live entertainment, theaters and magic shows, musical performances etc. For those like me who want a little outdoor activities and regular attractions, there are numerous lakes, museums and theme parks, too.

Feeling geared up to visit Branson, this summer, I researched more about accommodation options and came to know that the Hilton hotels are offering some cool packages. Their advance purchase rates are applicable on online booking and it is lot cheaper than their regular rates. I am sure going to take advantage of this feature and book online.

My summer vacation is going to be a fun filled holiday at Branson, MO. What about yours?
Post?slot_id=38721&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I chanced upon your blog and found it very informative. The event blogs are striking enough to have a feel of the event, so, I would like to have a little chit-chat on your blogging interests. And even we are coming up with an event on startups on June 6th. So, can I have your contact details? Looking forward to hear from you.

pavan@siliconindia.com