Monday, May 11, 2009

Playing Raquet Ball

Since coming to the US I have done lots of things for the first time in my life. Rollerskating, hiking through forests on a fenced up trail, exploring underwater caves, driving on the right side of the road, etc. Today I added one more thing to this list... Playing Racquetball. Well our new apartment has some cool sports facilities including a beautiful Racquetball court and the management company lends the equipment required, rackets and balls. We just need to get there and play when the court is free. And that is what we did this evening after I came back from college.

I found the game to be a highly intensive and fitness oriented game. As we chase ball in the wooden cage we will lose calories and gain strength. I like this game and hope to continue playing. Both here at the apartment and also outside when I get the opportunity.

1 comment:

Indrani said...

That sounds very interesting!
Physical activities keep one healthy too. Thanks a lot for visiting mine.