Monday, June 08, 2009

Head to Branson for a Fun-filled Summer Vacation

Hey friends! Summer is already here and my gosh I still haven't made my travel arrangements. Luckily for me I don't have to make new plans, I have decided to visit Branson, MO and take in the fantastic festivities and shows that is on offer there. My New York-based friend is going to book ouaccommodations at the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing and all I have to do is to pack my bags and get onto a plane that will get me to Branson. I am all the more thrilled because I am staying at a hotel which is close to the center of all action. I will have easy access to all the shows, museums and other attractions of the Midwest's entertainment capital.

Now isn't that cool, enjoying summer vacation at Branson, where all the action happens. I have told you all what I am going to do this summer, now it is upto you to decide and if you want to join me and my friends, book your accommodations immediately at Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel. We could hang out together and enjoy a great summer.

The reason why I insisted on staying at one of the Hilton hotels is because, they provide access to every conceivable attraction in Branson. Shops, restaurants, boutiques, river walk, tourist attractions and even a beautiful golf course. Now that is what I call real enjoying a holiday. With all luxury and facilities at our beck and call, the days in Branson would be packed and relaxed.

Whenever I visit Branson I look forward to their live entertainment and theaters. Of course there are other attractions such as the Father's Day Salute, Annual Clown Jam, etc. I hear that there are 49 live entertainment theaters in Branson, I have been to three and would love to take in the remaining 46 or at least three more in my next visit. My most favorite attraction in Branson, continues to be the Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery, a great family attraction. I simply feeding the fish and watching gobbling down the fish food. The guides out there are simply cooperative and they will talk to you and explain interesting features about the fish.

So are you coming to Branson with us this year? If you are still contemplating, the special packages offered by the Hilton hotels in Branson should convince you to vacation there this summer. Check it out and you will definitely create memories this summer.

Post?slot_id=39605&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: