Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hectic Summer!!!

It has been over 10 days since I blogged. Not because nothing happened in my life but because too many things have been happening and there has been no time to do anything other than, work, school, home and trying to put together an event plan for a fund-raising bicycle rally for Sankara Eye Foundation, a non-profit organization committed to eradication of curable blindness in India. Hopefully if this event becomes successful then the organization SEF will gain popularity and earn some money which will help open eyes in India.

Meanwhile I found a part time job with a small enterprise, wonder how long this job will last. The previous part time job lasted three months before it got Bangalored. This job will definitely not get Bangalored but in America nothing is permanent. So I don't know how much I can rely upon my job. At least I am glad for one thing, this will help pay for my college fees for fall 2009.

On the education front, things are still uncertain. Though the worst grade I have got is a B (80-90%), the average student here gets an A. I hope at least this fall I will manage to make straight A's and once again make it to the Dean's list. Let us see what is in store for me in the next few months.

No comments: