Tuesday, July 07, 2009

High Fashion Jeans from Armani Exchange

I love wearing jeans and denim trousers. I am always on the lookout for fashionable, comfortable and high quality jeans to add to my wardrobe. Recently I came across the Armani Exchange, a line of jeans which are the answer to my quest for stylish and comfortable jeans. I browsed through the styles and found several appealing jeans which I would prefer to buy. My first choice would be the J101 Boot, which features a low rise boot cut classic fit jeans. The unique feature of this jean includes red thread accents, signature A | X branding. My second choice is the same fit with a destruction wash because this style of washing gives the feel of vintage stone wash and hand sanding makes it feel worn and faded, though new.

Another style I really liked is the J127 SLIM which features a low rise slim leg standard fit. I like this because, when I wear this I feel taller than I am, thanks to the slim leg. I would prefer a normal Dark wash product in this style and I am sure this will make me popular at school. I wonder if what I am talking about makes any sense, so I am including a screen shot of what I liked.

In my experience of shopping I have noticed that premium denims are expensive. When I read the A|X Blog, I came to know that Armani Exchange's Premium Denim range starts at about $98, which is total value for money.

Moreover Armani Exchange has launched a summer SMS contest through which participants can win a pair of denim everyday throughout the month of July. All one needs to do to participate in the text A|X content is to send a text message the keyword "DENIM2" to ARMANI (276264).

There are other promotions too. As part of the launch, buyers of a full price pair of denim (in store or online) before the 19th of July will be eligible for a $20 gift card for your next purchase of $100 or more. For the discount rules and conditions you could visit the website.

I have been talking about Armani Exchange all along. Now let me tell you a little about this brand. Created by Italian designer and entrepreneur Giorgio Armani, this line of clothing signifies youth, dance, music and symbolizes personal style and comfort. So if you think you are fashionable get into an Armani and flaunt your style.

Post?slot_id=41290&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

DS Blog said...

Interesting!

The latest fashion trend in apparels today is the skinny jeans that give you a lean look. However, if you are unable to get into those, you would also be happy to put on those wide legged pants or trousers that are also hot with the fashionistas. When worn with a short narrow top and a slim fit jacket along with high heel shoes, this combination would look cool and give you that much longed for lean look.

Try it out this season!