Saturday, December 25, 2010

Another Year Coming to an end....

It is that time of the year again when Americans exchange gifts, take holidays, meet with their extended families, etc. It is the end of the year holiday season... formerly known as Christmas season. Anyway the point of this blogpost is to say that another year has gone by and there has been few changes in the situation of the world and in my life. I still go to school and work weekends. I switched careers early this year.

One of the highlights of this year was that finally I was able to visit India and spend some quality time with my parents and sister's family. That apart life has been pretty much the same throughout.

The bone chilling cold season has started in DFW area and everyone is now attired in thick jackets or sweaters.

No comments: