Thursday, May 24, 2012

Indian state says it's OK now to kill tiger poachers on sight

Indian state says it's OK now to kill tiger poachers on sight

When I read this blaring headline on MSN I was surprised and gleeful at the same time. It is time Indian government and society at large took some serious steps to curb lawlessness, treason, terrorism, and crime in the country. This is the first step in the direction of protection of environment. I sure hope they take same steps while dealing with terrorists and enemies of the state including those inside the country but actively working against it.

I believe it is time India took this step. Looks the elephant is finally waking up and once it stands up and starts walking the whole world will begin to shiver. I sure hope that day is not too far away.

No comments: