Friday, October 18, 2013

Money and Happiness!

"Money can't buy happiness" goes the old adage. The modern alternative to that is "Those who say Money can't buy happiness, simply don't know where to shop". This is at least true for 99% of the world's sane, thinking and normal population. The remaining 1% belong to the old school and still think there is not enough money in this world to buy happiness. I have heard colleagues of mine say "This company can't pay me enough to come to work on a Sunday or holiday...." It simply goes to illustrate that they simply don't know the strength of the financial muslce an organization can flex.
My personal opinion, money can buy happiness, as long as the money is in your pocket. The minute it changes hands you lose both money and happiness. Food for thought!!!

No comments: