Monday, October 15, 2007

I am starting the day in front of the computer. This is how I have been starting my new days over the past couple of months. I won't go into poetics today like couple of days ago when I was.

My first book is more or less ready. Tentatively titled "Concise Guide to Educative Holidays", the book will be released by early December. The 468 page full-colour volume contains 43 essays on destinations in India, neighbouring countries and four travelogues. Once it is out you could place orders with EducationWorld Books for the same. Watch this space for updates on the book launch. If you want more details about the book feel free to e-mail me. The title and the cover page of the book will be modified/ redesigned to suit the theme better.


Well that is all for today. I need to get cracking and working. Check this space for more updates.

No comments: