Monday, April 06, 2009

Join me to eradicate Multiple Sclerosis

I had earlier blogged about registering for a 160-mile bicycle ride to obtain donations for Multiple Sclerosis Research. Well as the D-day approaches I continue to scout for generous people who could open their hearts and wallets and donate for this cause. I recently came across this video which features real people suffering from MS. Apart from being MS affected people they all have one thing in common: They are all working to make a difference for the millions of others affected by the same disease.

Should we leave the problem of MS to those afflicted and their families and friends? I don't think so.. I believe that everyone in this world should get involved and work towards making a difference. The final questions boils down to: What will you do to eradicate MS from the world?

The easiest way perhaps is to support my ride.

No comments: