Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Getting closer to the finish!!!

Long semesters somehow give this feeling of fatigue towards the end. First the four months of the long semester seems to drag on for ever, then every other day we have a test/ quiz/ exam which makes the course seem stressful. Now after four months of grueling drudgery the semester is finally coming to an end. Each one of my classmates appear stressed about grades and glad that it is coming to an end.

On my front, I am glad this is over, but this is not the end. It is just a station in my journey, I have a long way to go before I can get off the train and say I have arrived. So far the academic journey has been pretty good, mostly As... I hope this continues the same way till the end.

For now I look forward to the semester ending on Monday when I have my final exam and then for the next one month I can concentrate on finding a job, before summer classes begin. For now finding a job is the priority.

No comments: