Friday, May 08, 2009

Interesting and Strange Signboards

America is all about business and marketing. Everyone here wants to sell something to you. These people have certainly mastered the art of selling over the past few generations. Everything here has a price tag attached to it... that is capitalism I suppose. But as a country which respects its history (very short), heritage and the contributions of most of its citizens (born or otherwise), I really have great respect for the US.

I have been living here since the past year and a half and have seen many interesting, beautiful and sometimes downright funny sights. I'd like to share some of them in this blog.

You can't get a decent funeral without paying a lot of money. And funeral homes compete like FMCG brands for business. This can happen only in a highly capitalistic economy like the US

One can view numerous memorial signs across the US, honoring the memory of people who worked for this country. Respecting those who contributed for the nation is very integral and should be emulated everywhere else.

And this is also possible in the US... I wonder whether the board has been purposely placed reverse or it is a mistake...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

treasured_creatives said...

Buddy... why do you wish to moderate my blog? and Who are you?