Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ultrafast Internet from Charter

Ultra60small
I am one of those people who works out of home and most of my job requires me to be on the internet. So it is quite natural that reliable high speed internet is of critical importance to me. One of my biggest hobbies is to read about new technologies. Recently while I was reading Charter’s Twitter Feed, I came to know about the company's Ultra60 Mbps internet service. Charter claims that this is among the fastest Internet speed offered by any provider in the US. This got me keyed up and I wanted to read more. The claim is that Ultra60 is the fastest internet in the St. Louis market. Well I wish I had that speed here in Texas.

Feeling interested and enthused to know more about this fast internet service of Charter I visited the Ultra60 Information Page and was pleased to know that Ultra60 will be rolled out in other areas during 2009. I am thrilled to know this and I am waiting for Ultra60 launch in Texas. With Ultra60 I will be able to do my work faster and be more productive on the job and also use it to watch movies without streaming delays.

Another area where Ultra60 will give me great pleasure is in online gaming. I love online gaming and try to catch up at least few hours of gaming every week. Now with Ultra60 I am sure online gaming will be a whole new experience. I am looking forward to Ultra60, are you?

Post?slot_id=38482&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: