Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Talk about New DOTA-Clone Game

One of my favorite hobbies is online gaming. Sometimes it can get quite addictive and keep me away from doing school work, but still I try and catch a few hours of onling gaming every week. I recently came across the beta version of this new game heroes of newerth and wanted to try it out.

But before actually going ahead and installing the game on my computer I wanted to know more about the game and I found this fantastic discussion forum where every bit of information about the game was talked about by geeks and enthusiasts like myself.

There are numerous topics such as characters of the game, hot keys, tips and tricks and a whole lot of interesting stuff. If you are a gamer this is one forum you must visit frequently.

No comments: