Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

A year has gone by and I don't know what I have been doing.... first quarter was spent on the tour... second quarter getting back into groove of work and professional life, third and fourth quarter just flew by...

Now a new year is staring at me in the face... I was browsing the net for various ways in which one can send wishes online and found these different ways... check it out I am sure you will find it interesting. I visited this online greetings site... New-Year.in... year an Indian domain name... and found all these great graphics... check it out.. it may be too late for this year.. but if you remember or book mark this site you can use it next year.

Found this graphic on http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/604/animation1newyrgifxs0.gif MySpace New Year Fireworks MySpace DJ MySpace New Year Banners MySpace New Year Banners

No comments: