Friday, January 04, 2008

Trying to install a feed

It is really frustrating. For the past 3 hours, I have been working and trying to put in place a proper RSS feed to my blog. It is another matter that, my blog may not attract even a single subscriber, but still I want to install this to learn how this damn thing works.

I get strange messages like "Parse Error", "url wrong", mistaken feed and what more... I wonder how techies manage to work around all the bugs and still write so much code for softwares... they must have loads of brains or loads of patience... unfortunately I don't have former and I am running out of the latter. But my perisistence is what is keeping me glued to this so I think I will work more and figure it out finally.

If any of you know anything do send me a mail.

No comments: