Thursday, January 17, 2008

Improving traffic and making money through blogs

It is difficult to accept that we spend so much money on internet browsing without earning anything directly back. So I decided to look up the internet and find some opportunities to drive traffic to your blog and help you make money writing. I hit on this website Pay Per Post and found that this is one place where bloggers could earn loads of money blogging. Feeling interested I decided to sign up and believe me it was one of the most simplest procedures. Just fill in a form and submit your blog and you could on your way to being rich. I agree that it is difficult to make loads of money blogging. But so what if you can make enough money to pay off your utility bills and drive traffic to your blog, isn't that something great. And all you are doing is blogging about various companies products, services and offerings.

And there is immense flexibility to choose what you want to blog about. You can choose the companies/ products you wish to write about. There are at least 100 opportunities at any point in time and there are some you are eligible to take up and some you are not. So you can pick and choose your opportunities and take up those which you are comfortable blogging about.

I have signed up and myblog has been approved for commercial and paid blogging. So now I am on my way to making money online through blogging. I will keep you posted on how I am making money and how things are working out and let me see how much money I end up making in a years time. Then we will conclusively know. For now I am looking to drive traffic to my blog and make more money.



No comments: