Thursday, February 21, 2008

A blog about off road videos

During one of my several travels on the information superhighway I hit upon this blog which features several youtube videos of offroad driving. The blog features all conceivable types of 4X4 off road vehicles, from Monster trucks of Toyota to compact powerful Jeep Wranglers. The videos out there are real and driven by enthusiasts. As far as I could see there are no camera tricks or studio effects in most of the videos and one can actually notice amteurish bumps and jerks in some of the videos.

Some of the videos feature trucks hurtling down scary terrain, getting stuck in the muddy swamps, getting stuck and extricating itself. I liked this video of a Toyota 350 truck going through river beds and hiking trails. I am sure you guys out there will also enjoy it. For more visit the original blog.

No comments: