Monday, March 23, 2009

Texas Sculpture Garden - II

Like I had mentioned in my previous post I have shot loads of pictures of the art installations, the walking trails and the landscaping around the Texas Sculpture Garden, Frisco. Here are some more pictures for you all to admire and of course do let me know what you feel about this super-rich man's hobby... art collection...

And of course I urge you all to consider donating for the cause of Multiple Sclerosis. I have registered to participate in the 160-mile bicycle ride from Frisco, Tx to Fort Worth, Tx to raise funds for the same.

Enjoy the pictures now!!!

Water Monster installation

Water Monster installation - Another picture

A landscaped "Waterfall"

"Waterfall" - Another view

Sculpture installation by the water

One of the many lakes that have been created in the Texas Sculpture Garden!

1 comment:

Gopal G. (Gkannan) said...

Water monster and sculture installations. Wonderful photos indeed. Iconsider myself lucky to look at these photos by you. Thanks a lot. Bangalore too is a nice city, but is changing growing fast.

Added you to my Friends list for more info from your posts. Email gopalganapathy1944@gmail.com