Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Texas Sculpture Garden - III

Texas Sculpture Garden is a huge space and sprawls several square miles. There are over 100 beautiful works of modern art, several water bodies, lakes, fountains, water falls, landscaped gardens, walking trails, etc. I visited only a part of the entire space and I plan to go there again... possible this weekend and bicycle across the trails. This way I will be able get some training for the 160-mile bicycle ride from Frisco, Tx to Fort Worth, Tx to raise awareness about Multiple Sclerosis.

Here are some more pictures of the Texas Sculpture Garden...

Some artistic expressions are strange

Another Sculpture - I don't know the meaning

Like a Metal Tree

Bright and Intriguing

A metal wreath???

Another Bright one

An entrance arch possibly...

1 comment:

The Captain said...

Those are neat pictures. I was surfing the web and saw these. Nice. Now visit me at boredhuman.com and vote for me to win a scooter. Thanks

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/PhotosAlbums/PhotoView.aspx?picid=834841_82884954&=HP_all_PPIMEMAIL&isep=1&pbapi=-1&pbvi=65692442