Sunday, October 02, 2011

Coming Soon: Jersey City Project - An Intriguing TV Series

This post brought to you by Untitled Jersey City Project. All opinions are 100% mine.

UNT_091311_Title_bmb_v01.ai (1 page)

I came to know about this Untitled Jersey City Project, a brand new experimental television series about the development of Jersey City across from Manhattan. I watched most of the eight short-form episodes available online and was intrigued by the plot. There are several forceful characters who look fantastic and perform even better.

The short trailers or sneak previews available on youtube have whetted my curiosity and I am waiting for the series to be named and launched formally. There is action, suspense, sex, romance, murder, and mystery all packaged in the right doses in this series. The series showcases corporate America very well. The smooth talking business executives who will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. I have attached a video clip for you all to watch and get a feel of what it will be like.

 

 

After watching the previews on youtube I am beginning to wonder what the Untitled Jersey City Project will be called once it is comes on air or gets into production mode from being in the experiment mode.

I have been talking about the new work-in-progress TV series, but you will get the real feel only when you go online and watch the previews. I would encourage you to give me the feedback on the series and tell me if I am right in looking forward for the series or am I being over enthusiastic for a normal soap? I'd appreciate all feedback in this regard.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: