Thursday, April 30, 2009

One day remaining for the MS-150

The day is finally dawning upon me and I don't know whether I am fully prepared or not. I haven't been able to train during the past week because of moving. I am quite confident that I will complete the ride but only thing is that it wouldn't be as effortlessly as I had originally envisaged. Tomorrow is the grand inaugural expo of the MS ride and I am definitely looking forward to it.
I received an email from the organizers that there will be a change of route because of the Swine Flu pandemic which is raging across the continent of North America. There has been one confirmed death in Texas and several cases reported in the DFW metroplex too. Some county governments have prohibited all public gatherings to stem the spread of the virus through carriers. Hence the original end of the route has been changed and a new route has been set up which we will know about tomorrow. Let us see what day after tomorrow holds.

No comments: